I am writing this article without my usual manner of research. It is just something I have noticed that I want to take note of here. I feel it is important (although perhaps ridiculous – or maybe not) but I want to get it out there for your consideration.
In the past couple of days, there have been rumors going around the internet that Hillary Clinton has died and has been replaced by a look alike.
I can not help but notice the parallels with this “rumor” and the “Paul is Dead” rumors from 50 years ago.
- Clinton is reported to have left unexpectedly early attending a 9/11 memorial on the morning of September 11th, 2016, she collapsed and was rushed away by her motorcade. It is said she died inside the van that picked her up.
- It is also reported that she “lost her shoe” on the way into the van (this apparently is code for being dead).
- Later, she is seen leaving her daughter’s New York apartment and announced “I feel great”. Some have said this was actually a double of Clinton.
- There was even talk of a “special announcement” about her death on the news that was quickly hushed and never reported again….
- September 11th, 1966 is the rumored date of Paul McCartney’ death in the “Paul is Dead” ongoing saga (Exactly 50 years from the Clinton event).
- One of the “clues” of Paul McCartney’s supposed death was that he did not wear any shoes on the Abbey Road cover- which is apparently a “code” for being dead.
- Paul McCartney is rumored to have been replaced by a look-alike
- Some people have claimed they heard an announcement of a Beatle in a fatal car crash in a special announcement during the pilot episode of “The Monkees” in New York. There was never any follow-up to the story, and remains an anomaly to this day.
I have no idea if this is real or not- probably just another internet death hoax rumor, but I just thought the parallels between the two stories were uncanny, extremely odd and deserved a mention.
A few weeks ago- Sir Paul McCartney endorsed Clinton for President by tweeting “She’s With Me” after a private meeting arranged between Clinton and McCartney. What on earth is going on here??? Strange days indeed my friends. Strange days indeed.